Man electrocuted in Kupwara

GKNN
Kupwara, Publish Date: Jul 12 2018 1:00AM | Updated Date: Jul 12 2018 1:00AM

Srinagar, July 11: A 34-year-old man died due to electrocution in Bumhama area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Tuesday evening.

A police officer told GNS that Reyaz Ahmad Lone (34) son of Abdul Jabar Lone of Achabal, Sopore received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in Bumhama locality last evening.

Reyaz was immediately taken to Sub-District hospital Kupwara where doctors declared him dead on arrival, he said. After completing all legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites, he added.

 

x
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant news and ads. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service.That's Fine