2 labourers die of suffocation

Pulwama, Publish Date: Jan 14 2018 12:51AM | Updated Date: Jan 14 2018 12:51AM
2 labourers die of suffocation

Two labourers died last night apparently after inhaling in their sleep poisonous gases emitted by a coal bukhari (stove) they had used for heating in their rented room in Dalipora locality of Pulwama district.

Local residents had found four labourers unconscious in the room on Saturday morning and taken them to a nearby hospital. Doctors had declared two of them—Nasir Ahmad Kalas son of Shah Ali Kalas and Mohd Ashraf Kalas son of Abdul Haleem of Abhama—as dead.

The condition of the other two – identified as Mohammad Amin and Riyaz Ahmad—is said to be stable.

The bodies were taken for post mortem at district hospital and other legal formalities.


This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant news and ads. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service.That's Fine